Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Marquee: Ayala Angeles City

Ayala Malls are always an architecture wonder. Definitely way cooler than the box that SM is (though SM Baguio and SM MOA are major improvements). I always enjoy getting lost in Ayala Malls without ever needing to spend anything.

My friends living in San Fernando, Pampanga was supposed to take us to this local coffee shop but by the time we got there, they were already closed. It was just 10PM. We decided to go to the new Ayala Mall, Marquee, for our dessert instead.

The first thing I noticed was the color-changing fountain. It was way awesome! I felt like a kid again. The water 'choreography' which involved color change and water spewing timing was just so fun! If only for this fountain, I'd go to Angeles City more often.

at the marquee

Of course, I have to have my photo with it!

at the marquee

0 comments: